South Pacific & French Polynesia 2021| Lindblad National Geographic
Discover the authentic culture behind the infinite blue and green beauty
Venture to the heart of Polynesian culture and wildness on this highly immersive French Polynesia vacation where options abound. Choose to kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or take a bike ride for independent exploration and to connect with these people and islands on a personal level. Explore the historic ceremonial site, called a marae, on Raiatea where Polynesian seafarers would begin their bold expeditions sailing into the unknown—expeditions that would eventually lead to populating Hawaii and New Zealand. Sail among some of the 80 atolls of the Tuamotu Archipelago, a string of tiny islands in an azure sea that hides thriving reefs we’ll explore while scuba diving and snorkeling.
French Polynesia: Beyond the Postcard
NG Orion | 102 Guests
April 12, 2021
Visit one of the most important cultural sites in the Polynesian world and a recently named UNESCO World Heritage site, Marae Taputapuatea.
Snorkel or dive some of the healthiest reefs of the Pacific in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
Learn stand-up paddle boarding in gorgeous turquoise lagoons.
Watch on deck as National Geographic Orion navigates Tiputa Pass into the lagoon at Rangiroa, one of the largest atolls in the world.
Pricing on Categories†
Note: Departure dates for May 3 or May 10, 2021 currently have the same fares.
† Pricing is capacity-controlled & subject to change. If you need further information, please inquire.
• All meals and non-alcoholic beverages*
• Your bar tab and all crew gratuities are included in the voyage price on all National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic • Endurance, and National Geographic Orion voyages. Please call for details.
• Your bar tab and WiFi** are included in the voyage price on all National Geographic Islander or National Geographic Endeavour II voyages. Please call for details.
• Cappuccinos, lattes & filtered water
• 24-hour coffee, tea & soda on demand (soda not included on Lord of the Glens)
• Hors d’oeuvres & snacks during Recap
• Fitness center or exercise equipment, depending on the ship
• Fully stocked library, and other gracious public spaces
• The guidance and company of our expedition staff
The services of a physician on certain ships/destinations
• Hotels ashore as indicated in itinerary
• Meals on land, as indicated in itinerary
• Sightseeing & entrance fees
• Special access permits, park fees, port taxes
• Transfers to and from group flights
• The expertise of our expedition staff
• Zodiac & kayak explorations
• Snorkeling, including wetsuits, masks, fins & snorkel where relevant
• Presentations and guest speakers in the lounge
Terms & Conditions: . All fares quoted are cruise-only, in USD, per person based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fare includes all accommodations aboard ships or in hotels per itinerary or similar, all meals and nonalcoholic beverages aboard ship, alcoholic beverages, (except: certain super premium brands not included), meals on land as indicated, air transportation where indicated as included, shore excursions, sightseeing and entrance fees, special access permits, transfers to and from group flights, use of snorkeling equipment and wet suits, use of kayaks (where available), gratuities, taxes and service charges, services of a ship physician on most voyages, and services of our expedition staff. Unused services or items included in our programs are non-refundable. For all programs, airfare is an additional cost unless otherwise indicated. More restrictions apply.
Bar Tab : Lindblad Expeditons will cover your bar tab and all tips for crew on all National Geographic Explorer and National Geographic Orion voyages.
10% Discount: Book two or more South Pacific voyages aboard National Geographic Orion and take 10% off each voyage. Applicable to back-to-back or non-consecutive voyages. Savings applicable to cruise fare only.
OFFER ID: LNG0720